Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And She's Back!

Sorry Dolls....

Needed some time off to be a total homicidal maniac whilst finally kicking the cigs!

They are all out of my system.... but gosh darn it if I haven't let EVERYTHING else in! I gave myself a bit of a let, as the crying jags and tantrums needed SOME sort of reward... but alas, these days must done.

Heading to the gym tonight... and out for dins. Will take pics and be back to regular, tar- free, happy MOI!

Thanks for being SO patient!

A HUGE WELCOME to wee Gavin Atherley! I'll be glad to visit you soon as your downward dog Mum has been incredibly loyal and patient these past weeks..... Congrats to Miss Emma, her surgery is finally scheduled for March 10th!

Talk to you tomorrow pets! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment