Thursday, January 28, 2010

I would like to know a GEEK.....

Hiya Pookapunanies!

So this is the NEW media room.... (ok- total work in progress). This used to be Bellasineads room... but he's dead, so haste makes waste... Shelves still need to go in as well as a million other tech things, but I need help on that issue, so it will wait for suitable fill-in. My 2 staples in life are present... Ipod and wine.



I had a hairy day....
Still with my Lisa Loupner glasses, I went to the gym (not that I EVER wear the glasses working out... all the boys look much hotter without the specs), then took the bus back with these hotties on. Honestly, if I ever wanted to drive my car- today was the day. I'm sorta proud that my pride didn't do me in... Obviously.. otherwse no pics.

This is me confronting my weird pointy nose AND taped specs... I think I'm sort of a trailblazer!
A rogue.... A MAVERICK!
Slainte....
Back with Dins later...
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment