Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Ain't Bothered....

Hiya Poontangs... this one is short...

I planned for a lovely cauliflower steak dinner... but this is what I had. Then I thought upon it and realized this was my only food for the day! I started cleaning and had some vino w/ Maman... and appetite was gone!



But I did buy some Chia Seeds today... so maybe that will give me some sustenance. They are a COMPLETE protein!




Ever had someone in your life that mucks everything up? Well, I had an interlude with that one today... I wish them away. Sorta... Turns my stomach, so that's good?
Anyways pumpkins, did 1.5 miles today- so that's .01 more than Monday's workout. Tomorrow will be 2 miles.... still sorta slow: 11.13 mile. Not pleased.
I think tomorrow I will visualize that certain someone and me planting some beautiful Williamsburg Heels into his... eh hem....
More Tomorrow Dollies.... And more on SCABGATE! I know you're DYING to see!!!!!!! LOL.
Slainte....
Pouting....
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment